2013年9月8日 星期日

My favorite american movie:The Shawshank Redemption

My favorite movie is "The Shawshank Redemption". This is actually only one of my favorite movies,since i can't decide which one is the best,I just choose the one that I remember the most.It is the story of a man called Andy Dufresne,who was put in prison because of murdering his wife and her lover.The most of the movie take place in the prison,so it surely discribes the dark side of the prison and lot's of violent scene as well,but the fact is that the movie is about hope,which is often not associated with prison.I think this is what makes this movie special.

1 則留言:

  1. My favorite movie is "The Shawshank Redemption". This is actually only one of my favorite movies. Since i can't decide which one is the best,I just choose the one that I remember the most.It is the story of a man called Andy Dufresne,who was put in prison because of murdering his wife and his lover. Most of the movie takes place in the prison,so it surely describes the dark side of the prison. There are lot's of violent scenes as well. But the movie is actually about hope,which is often not associated with movies about prisons.I think this is what makes this movie special.

    回覆刪除